An Ebix Group initiative, EbixCash is emerging as the airport of financial transactions in India. With a ‘Phygital’ strategy (physical experience with digital backend) that combines more than 3,20,000 physical distribution outlets to an Omni-channel online digital platform, EbixCash has established India’s largest end-to-end financial exchange today, conducting in excess of $18 Billion in GMV with a product diversity that expanses B2C distribution, B2B, back end systems ensuring leadership in digital payments solutions, money transfer services (domestic & international), travel, insurance and corporate & incentive solutions.
EbixCash initiated and pioneered the concept of ‘digital cash’ to the Indian consumer and various business entities, heralding the beginning towards enabling a less-cash transacting society. We have, over the last few years, acquired more than 10 companies spanning foreign exchange, remittance, education and travel amongst others. Our portfolio of products can be accessed digitally anywhere as also across its distribution outlets spread over 5,500+ cities, towns, headquarters and villages.
EbixCash co-branded Prepaid Card (enabled by Visa and MasterCard and Rupay) in association with Banking Partners delivers a simple and efficient payment solution for customers.
EbixCash’s Forex operations have emerged as a dominant leader in India’s Foreign Exchange business with operations in 29 international airports, 12 ports, hundreds of corporates, Hotels, DFS, temples, educational institutes etc., conducting over $ 5 Billion in gross transaction value per year.
Our inward remittance business in India conducts in excess of $6.5 Billion (70% of India’s cash to cash business) gross annual remittance business, confirming our undisputed leadership position in India, encompassing all top players like Western Union, MoneyGram and Ria.
Established leadership position in many Financial Technology areas - Lending wherein 32 banks use our technology and Asset & Wealth management where we are leaders not only in India, but also in Middle-east, Philippines, Mauritius and other regions. Our Travel Technology boasts of clients like Cox & Kings, Thomas Cook, Carlson Wagonlit, FMCG, ITH, etc.
EbixCash’s investments in asset-light technology start-ups like Routier and AHA taxis have positioned us as a key player in niche and emerging sectors like trucking logistics (Uber of trucking) and intercity corporate and consumer cab travel respectively.
Our travel portfolio is also one of Southeast Asia’s leading travel exchange with over 2,200+ employees, 212,450+ agent network, 25 branches and over 10,000 corporate clients; processing an estimated $ 4 Billion in gross merchandise value per year.
EbixCash has inked a Joint venture with BSE for insurance related services (received IRDA approval to sell insurance through not only traditional agents but also through mom and pop shops at the last mile on 8.5 inch devices, self-certification) and then power, backend technology for insurance companies and brokers in terms of claims, policy administration, underwriting, multi-quoting, compliance, order-entry, binding of policy, signature, reinsurance etc. (Ebix is already the world’s largest insurance exchange).
EbixCash’s Ask a doctor provides the most comprehensive source of interactive, consistent, and credible healthcare information available today.
EbixCash’s SmartClass E-learning venture with more than 70,000 content classrooms is one of India’s fastest-growing and leading E-learning companies.
2020 initiatives already actioned:
- Sponsorship of Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI and Delhi Capitals – three leading teams of the professional Twenty20 cricket league in India – The Indian Premier League. The IPL is the most-attended cricket league in the world
- Title rights to a fashion property - EbixCash India Couture Week (with FDCI) and associate sponsor rights to - Lotus Makeup India Fashion Week in association with EbixCash
- A branded EbixCash Studio with Republic TV – a first in News journalism anywhere in the world
- IPO of EbixCash in July/August 2021
EbixCash is committed to conducting its business in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations and setting the highest standards of business ethics and ethical conduct.
Gross Transaction value per year
inward remittance - leadership position
Cities,Towns,Headquarters and Villages
Distribution outlets across South Asia
Forex and outward remittance – Dominant leader
No. 1 in corporate, MICE and B2B Travel in India
- EbixCash handles $6.5 Billion of inward international remittances (70% of India’s cash to cash business)
- EbixCash enables $5 Billion of Forex and outward remittances (dominant leader in India with presence at 29 international airports, 12 ports, hundreds of corporates, Hotels, DFS, temples, educational institutes etc.)
- $4 Billion of Travel transactions (airline, hotel, trains, buses, cabs, MICE, sports events, holidays etc.) are handled by Ebixcash Travel & Holidays division – No.1 in Corporate, MICE and B2B travel in India
- A few Billion of payment solutions in the form of POS devices, gift cards, pre-paid cards, vouchers, meal cards, smart cards, co-branded cards, domestic remittance, payment collection, IRCTC bookings etc. are also facilitated by EbixCash
- EbixCash is a Leader in many financial technology areas – Lending (32 bank clients use our technology); Wealth and asset management (leader not only in india, but in Mauritius, Qatar, Middle east, Philippines etc.) and Travel technology (competitors like Cox & Kings, Thomas Cook, Carlson Wagonlit, FMCG, ITH etc. use our technology)
- Joint venture for insurance with BSE (received IRDA approval to sell insurance across multiple distribution points) and also power, backend technology for insurance companies and brokers in terms of claims, policy admin, underwriting, multi-quoting, compliance, order-entry, binding of policy, signature, reinsurance etc. (Ebix is already the world’s largest insurance exchange)
- E-learning K-2 to K-12 digital education for 70,000 private classrooms through VR, 2D and 3D solutions is another of our key initiatives.
- EbixCash has also engineered a Logistics technology exchange (Uber of trucking) to rationalize trucking needs of large corporates, manufacturers etc. through an asset-light trucking exchange
- 29% EbixCash organic growth rate year over year with 41% overall growth rate
India's Leading Teleshopping Network - Naaptol Selects Ebixcash For Managing Its Customer Care OperationsRead More
EbixCash Financial Technologies Features In The Leaderboard For Private Banking & Wealth Management In The IBS Sales League Table 2021Read More
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Selects EbixCash To Operate And Manage Its Country Wide Enterprise Wide Area Network Across India For The Next 3 YearsRead More