Terms & Conditions
The services which are located at “www.ebixcash.com” are owned and operated by Ebix Payment Services Pvt Ltd for the sake of brevity herein after called as “EbixCash ”. This site is intended to provide information that might be of interest to the user(s). This web site acts as a mere venue/platform for general consumers/public to negotiate/interact for buying, selling and other business services by way of locating our channel partners to transact with, through this platform. We do not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the buyers and sellers and hence are not a party to any such contract for sale negotiated between buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility of the consumers/customers and users only. The contents of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright in the whole and every part of this site belongs to EbixCash , unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of EbixCash .
EbixCash Card and the EbixCash logo are our registered trademarks. EbixCash may also claim rights in other trademarks, service marks, logos, artwork and icons contained on this site.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is protected under the copyright act and may not be used except with the prior written permission of EbixCash .
Terms of Web Site User(s) Eligibility:
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the services provided by EbixCash on this website. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) should not be a minor or otherwise incompetent as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must have completed the age of 18 years of age to be eligible to use our online services.
EbixCash advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the applicable laws. EbixCash is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your act/behaviour during the use of this web site. EbixCash may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time without assigning any reason.
Terms and conditions for usage of PPI’s
(PPI includes all variants of Semi closed instruments issued by Ebix Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., in physical or virtual form):
- This prepaid payment instrument (PPI) is governed by the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 & Regulations made there under, Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (“RBI Guidelines”) and is also subject to directions / instructions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from time to time in respect of redemption, repayment, usage etc. and Ebix Payment Services Pvt. Ltd. (EbixCash) does not hold any responsibility to the PPI holder in such circumstances.
- The PPI holder (you) must be an individuals above 18 years of age.
- PPI issued to card holder with minimum details of the holder:
- The amount loaded in such PPIs during any month shall not exceed Rs.10,000/- and the total amount loaded during the financial year shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-.
- The account holder shall converted such PPI into KYC compliant semi-closed PPIs within a period of 24 months from the date of issue of PPI, failing which no further credit shall be allowed in such PPIs. However, you shall be allowed to use the balance available in the PPI.
- PPIs upto Rs.2,00,000/- after completing KYC of the PPI holder:
- The amount outstanding shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- at any point of time
- The overall limit of such card is Rs. 6,00,000/- in a financial year
- You can register the beneficiaries by providing their bank account details.
- In case of such pre-registered beneficiaries, the funds transfer limit shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per month per beneficiary.
- The funds transfer limits for all other cases shall be restricted to Rs.10,000/- per month.
- There is no separate limit on purchase of goods and services using PPIs.
- Cash loading to PPI is limited to Rs 50,000/-pm subject to overall limit of the PPI.
- You may register your own account for process of funds in case of closure of wallet. However, this is subject to successful verification of documents.
- EbixCash may use the KYC submitted by you for business purposes. You hereby consent to (i) receiving e-newsletters as well as other communications containing offers etc. and (ii) EbixCash providing your information to sponsor/s and/or companies associated with it for the purpose of providing you with offers and/or information.
- You hereby agree to use the PPI for all transactions with prescribed merchants for the products/services as mentioned by the merchant on its website and further agree not to use it for any unlawful purpose/activities. You will neither abate nor be a party to any illegal/criminal/money laundering/terrorist activities undertaken by using PPI.
- EbixCash shall not be responsible for any fraud or misuse of PPI and you agree to be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of any nature, arising due to any such fraud or misuse of PPI.
- You hereby declare that your name does not at anytime appear in the consolidated list of Terrorist Individuals / Organisations (Al Qaida or the Taliban) as circulated by RBI from time to time.
- You hereby declare that you are not a PEP (Politically Exposed Person) OR closely related to a PEP.
- EbixCash shall not be liable / responsible for any defect in the product / merchandise / goods or services purchased / availed using PPI. Any dispute or claim regarding the product / merchandise / goods or services purchased / availed on the website of the merchant using PPI must be resolved with the designated merchants. EbixCash does not own any responsibility to the PPI holder in such circumstances.
- EbixCash may charge payment gateway service fees to you for use of the PPI on the designated merchants. The said fees will be displayed on payment gateway page at the time of transaction or as listed on the website as applicable from time to time.
- No redemption or cash withdrawal is permitted in PPI, except as per directors of RBI, if any. The PPI has a minimum validity of One Year from the date of activation. Any unutilized balance remaining in the PPI after date of expiry shall be forfeited after three years from the expiry date of PPI as per RBI Guidelines.
- In the event of closure of PPI, expiry of validity period of such PPIs the balance amount available shall be transferred to pre-designated bank account or other PPIs of same issuer (or other issuers as and when permitted) Provided at the time of issuance of the PPI.
- You have an option to close the PPI and transfer the balance as per the applicable limits to your pre designated bank account in your name subject to verification of cancelled cheque and kyc.
- You have an option to close the PPI by transferring funds back to source. However, this is subject to timelimit of 90 days from load date, if the sources of such load was debit/credit/net banking /wallets.
- The property in this PPI belongs to EbixCash. If found, please return it to: Ebix Payment Services Pvt Ltd., 2nd Floor, Manek Plaza, Kalina CST Road, Kolekalyan, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, Mumbai City MH 400098
- In case the PPI is lost or misplaced, you shall promptly inform EbixCash in writing (letter/e-mail). The PPI shall then be blocked and EbixCash may issue new PPI as per prescribed procedure in this regard with the balance amount for a nominal charge as may be prescribed by EbixCash from time to time.
- Any duplication of PPI will be subject to cancellation without intimation.
- The PPI cannot be used for transactions in foreign currency. The PPI can be used only for online/on mobile/IVRS transactions with the merchants governed by Indian laws.
- The PPI once utilised for any transaction cannot be reverted back (other than when refunded by the merchant ).
- PPI is not transferable.
- Any money refunded or returned shall be credited to the ewallet of the customer. He shall either use the said balance or refund it to his bank account. No cash refunds are permitted against the value in the ewallet.
- EbixCash reserves the right at any time to refuse for any reason whatsoever, the use of the PPI on the website/mobile application/IVRS of designated merchants.
- You shall promptly inform EbixCash of any change of your name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required data provided for the issuance of PPI and submit the fresh KYC documents in respect of such change, as may be demanded by EbixCash.
- For resolving any dispute, EbixCash has formalised “Customer Grievance Redressal Policy” which is available on the website www.ebixcash.com for all disputes arising out of any transaction pertaining to the use of this PPI shall be subject to this policy. Any further litigation shall be governed by exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- All transactions done by using PPI are subject to applicable Indian laws.
- EbixCash reserves the right to amend, alter, delete, insert and revise these terms and conditions without any prior notice/intimation to customer.
Terms and conditions for BBPOU
Entities acting as Agent on-boarded for Bharat Bill Payment services under BBPOUs shall have the following roles and responsibilities:
- They shall provide the customer touch points where payment of bills issued by any biller who is a participant in the BBPS will be accepted.
- They will facilitate BBPS registration by customers who opt to do so and also assist the registered customers to map billers to their registered id, as desired by the customer.
- Availability of the required hardware, software, system, printers, scanners and other devices, connectivity, etc. as required to carry out business of bill payments under BBPS.
- The agent outlets shall make available a number of modes for making payment of bills.
- All procedural guidelines and standards of BBPS shall be adhered to.
- Customer should be made aware about extra service charges / fees, if any, which customer may have to pay for bill payments. Such charges shall not exceed the maximum amount prescribed by BBPCU or BBPOU. Information about the charges, if any, payable by the customer shall be prominently displayed in the premises/website/location.
- Customer should be made aware about actual realization/ settlement cycle for the bills to be paid.
- The customer shall be given an instant confirmation of bill payments in accordance with the standards and procedural guidelines of BBPS.
- A BBPS logo or trademark will be prominently displayed at the collection points as per the guidelines laid down by BBPCU to identify agent’s outlet as BBPS enabled Service Point.
- All-important terms and conditions shall be displayed in clear and simple language (preferably in English, Hindi and the local language) comprehensible to the customers of various billers/users of the services offered by the agent. These disclosures will include:
- All charges and fees associated with the use of bill payment facility, and
- The customer service telephone numbers and website URL
- Details regarding complaints and grievance redressal mechanism and modalities including telephone numbers and website address.
- It shall be ensured that confidentiality and privacy standards are complied with diligently. Non-compliance will invite stiff penalties. Customers’ data collected in the course of bill payment or customer registration will not be used for other purposes without the consent of the customer or outside the framework prescribed by its BBPOU. Suitable “opt-out” option will be provided to customers in all such cases.
- It will be Agents’ responsibility to verify the accuracy of the data captured from the customer to ensure correct application of the payment.
- Agents will sensitively handle the customer in case of any dispute and grievance/s.
- If a customer wishes to lodge a complaint against any biller or about bill payment made by him anywhere in the BBPS, he may do so at any agent/ BBPS outlet. The customer shall not be levied any charges for lodging a complaint in the BBPS. Heavy penalties may be levied on BBPOUs/Agents who deviate from the operating guidelines.
- Agent may be terminated by BBPOU at the instance of BBPCU if customer dispute percentage exceeds certain defined threshold limit as fixed by BBPCU from time to time. Terminated agents cannot become agent of any other BBPOU till BBPCU is satisfied with corrective actions put in place by the agent.
Reference # Procedural Guidelines for Bharat Bill Payment System Version 1.1 December 2017 (BBPS PROCEDURAL GUIDELINES)
Call center information
- For further details and enquiries, contact our Call Centre No. 1800 266 5757 and 1901 345 7575 (for MTNL/BSNL).
- You can also SMS Ebixcashhelp to 57575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ebixcash.com and click on Help Desk, submit your queries and details.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer:
The features and services on the web site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and web site hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded. EbixCash makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, and stability, completeness of any information provided on or through the web site. EbixCash does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site does not violate any third party rights; and EbixCash makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the web site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the web site is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from web site or through or from the web site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Under no circumstances shall web site be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the web site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, natural calamities, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. User(s) hereby agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your use of the web site (including but not limited to the display of your information on the web site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Term of use. User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your breach of any representations and warranties made by you to web site.
User(s) hereby further agree to indemnify and save web site, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the web site. User(s) hereby further agree that web site is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others; including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with you. Web site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with web site in asserting any available defenses.
Web site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the web site;
- Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User(s) or a third-party service provider through the web site;
- Violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User(s) manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User(s);
- Statements or conduct of any User(s) of the web site; or
- Any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
Links to Third Party Sites:
Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to user(s) and EbixCash has not have any control over such sites i.e. content and resources provided by them.
EbixCash may allow user(s) access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyper links (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. EbixCash believes that user(s) acknowledge that EbixCash has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and EbixCash shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
Posting your content on Website:
Some of the content displayed on the website is provided or posted by third parties. User(s) can post their content on some of the sections/services of the web site using the self-help submit and edit tools provided at the respective section. User (s) may need to register and/or pay for some of these services. EbixCash in such case is not the author. The content here is contributed by anonymous, registered or paid user(s). Neither EbixCash nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into sale agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the Third Party Content on the website. Any Third Party content is the sole responsibility of the party who has provided the content. EbixCash is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party content, and shall not be liable to any user(s) in connection with his/her reliance on such Third Party content. In addition, EbixCash is not responsible for the conduct of user(s) activities on the web site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of any such user’s conduct.
User(s) solely represent, warrant and agree to:
(a) provide EbixCash with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the web site and
(b) maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
User(s) hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to EbixCash to display and use all information provided by them in accordance with the purposes set forth in Term and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the web site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the web site (hereafter referred to as “Third Party Rights”).
User(s) hereby represent, warrants and agree that user(s) shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on the web site or provide to web site or authorize the web site to display, does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that they have the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products offered and displayed on the web site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
User(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that information submitted to EbixCash for display on the web site will not:
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other User(s) of the web site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any User(s) in connection with a commercial activity that competes with EbixCash ;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or
- Otherwise create any liability for EbixCash or its affiliates.
EbixCash reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the web site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject EbixCash to liability, violates the terms and conditions and/or Term of use or is otherwise found inappropriate in EbixCash ’s opinion. Web site reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
In connection with any of the foregoing, web site may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as web site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User(s) agree that web site shall have no liability to any User(s), including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event web site takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that you agree to bear the risk that web site may take such actions.
Web site acts as a content integrator and is not responsible for the information provided by user(s) to be displayed on the web site. EbixCash do not have any role in developing the content.
Interaction between Users:
EbixCash may provide links for providing an on-line platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Web site does not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction. Web site does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the web site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. User(s) are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with foreign nationals or people acting under false pretenses. Web site uses several techniques (such as VeriSign, TrustSEAL) to verify the accuracy and authenticity of the information our user(s) provide us. However, since it is not possible in all cases and is not 100% fool-proof, EbixCash cannot and does not confirm each user(s) purported identity (including, without limitation, VeriSign, Trust SEAL Members). EbixCash encourages user(s) to use various tools available on the web site and otherwise, as well as common sense, to evaluate the user(s) with whom they would like to deal with.
User(s) acknowledge that user(s) fully assume the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the web site to conduct transactions, and that user(s) fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the web site.
Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that you may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to product originally obtained by user(s) of the web site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the web site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”.
User(s) agree that EbixCash shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may occur/arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. User(s) are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the web site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In the event of a dispute with any party to a transaction, user(s) agrees to release and indemnify EbixCash (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction. User(s) may use the content/features on web site solely for their personal or internal purposes. User(s) agree that they will not use EbixCash database and/or services to send junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Further, as a Registered User, user(s) will not use the Email Account to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
Intellectual Propery Rights:
All other Trademarks and logos or registered Trademarks and logos found on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of EbixCash or such third party that owns the Trademark displayed on this site.
EbixCash and its logos are our Trademarks or registered Trademarks. Website content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with Ebix Payment Services Pvt Ltd and its affiliates or licensor’s of EbixCash ’s website content, as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under this terms and conditions or by EbixCash , are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. EbixCash does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the “content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided on “as is” basis but with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall EbixCash be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. EbixCash respects these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. EbixCash reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
All EbixCash Card related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of EbixCash in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and Intellectual Property laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content on this website is the copyright of EbixCash except the third party content and link to third party website on our website.EbixCash is not an expert in your intellectual property rights, and we cannot verify that the users of our online marketplace – who post literally tens of thousands of trade leads for items on the website each day – have the right to sell the goods offered. We will appreciate your assistance in identifying listings which may not appear on their face to infringe your rights but which you believe are infringing. EbixCash is also not an arbiter or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. By taking down a listing, as a prudential matter, EbixCash is not endorsing a claim of infringement. Neither, in those instances in which EbixCash declines to take down a listing, is EbixCash determining that the listing is not infringing, nor is EbixCash endorsing the sale of goods in such cases. EbixCash respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) to do the same. We believes that user(s) agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the web site (the “www.ebixcash.com” ) for the purpose of online transaction, re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via email, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business competing with EbixCash , or otherwise commercially exploiting the EbixCash content. Systematic retrieval of EbixCash content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from EbixCash is prohibited. In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Term of use is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of EbixCash ’s services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. EbixCash reserves the right to terminate the account of a user(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the EbixCash service, or if EbixCash believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of EbixCash , its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in EbixCash ’s sole discretion, with or without cause.